Tax Services

Looking for a tax specialist to help you through a unique situation? Tax laws change each year and become increasingly complex. ABC Solutions has Enrolled Agents and CPAs ready to assist with your tax needs and answer your questions.

Tax Planning

After filing your tax return for the previous year, begin your planning for next year. Did you pay too much last year and want to avoid a big tax bill again next year? Let’s work together to find strategies to minimize your tax. Perhaps you received a large refund and want to control more of your money during the year. We can help you make decisions such as adjusting withholding on your paycheck, increase or reduce estimated tax payments, and retirement plan contributions.
We work with businesses to review gross profit margins, capital expenditures and cash flow management. Throughout business management discussions, we always keep an eye on the tax consequences of each business decision.

What is an Enrolled Agent?

Enrolled Agents (EAs) are federally authorized tax practitioners who have demonstrated technical competence in tax law and are the only taxpayer representatives licensed to practice by the United States Government. Only EA’s, Attorneys and CPAs may represent taxpayers without limitation before the IRS. EAs advise and represent taxpayers before the IRS who are being examined, taxpayers who are unable to pay, and taxpayers who wish to avoid or recover penalties. EA’s prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and any other entities with tax-reporting requirements. Unlike Attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all EA’s specialize in taxation and are required by the federal government to maintain their professional skills with continuing professional education.

What if my books are not in order?

Haven’t kept up your bookkeeping? Not a problem. We are here to help. ABC Solutions, LLC will prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C or business tax return, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.

Can you prepare my tax return if we live in different states?

We are qualified to prepare tax returns for every taxpayer in the United States. Taxpayers with multi-jurisdictional tax issues are our specialty. Bring us your most complex multi-state tax issue and we will be here to help.

Do you offer electronic filing?

Yes! We will electronically file your federal and state tax returns. All tax preparers filing more than 10 tax returns each year are required to file tax returns electronically on behalf of our clients. We do not offer refund anticipation loans. However, most refunds are directly deposited into your bank account within two weeks of filing.